THE LOWDE FEST TICKET EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
This programme has been set up to help those who are unable to make the rescheduled LF20 event. It is intended to help people resell their tickets. Please note this is not a guaranteed refund of your tickets. But instead we are helping provide a service for you to resell your tickets.
How it works?
The tickets will be resold at face value to the next customer that LF has. So for example if you have two adult tickets. The next two adult tickets that LF sells will be your tickets, rather than new tickets.
Tickets will be sold in the order we receive the requests.
A transaction fee of 15% will be applied to the tickets which helps LF cover the cost of the administration of the sale, and any non refundable credit card charges.
After we have received your request we will send you an email acknowledging the request and details of where it sits in the list of tickets on sale (e.g. you are 4th in the queue for sale).
This email will also confirm the amount of money that will be refunded to your account once we have resold the tickets. We will endeavour to process your request as quickly as we can.
If you would like to resell your ticket using this programme then please fill in the form below. You will need your Order number that is on the top of the ticket confirmation and e-ticket, plus the email that you booked the tickets under.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only complete orders can be resold. We are not able to process part of a complete ticket order. If you want to sell part of your order then you will need to offer
the complete package for resell and then reorder your requirement from the box office.
2. A 15% administration fee is applied to all refunds to help cover the cost of administering the sale and any credit card or bank charges that may be incurred.
3. Once you have agreed to LF selling your tickets you are not able to withdraw from the exchange programme.
4. You must obtain the permission from all parties on your e- ticket before applying to LF to resell them on the exchange programme.
5. Applying to LF to resell the tickets is not a guarantee of a sale. LF will strive to resell the tickets on your behalf, but will notify if you they are unable to do so.