IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR CAMPERS
The Campsite is located in the field adjacent to the Festival Entertainment.
The campers are camping at their own risk, and will be handed a campsite regulations notice on arrival.
Campers are provided with adequate toilet facilities, and running cold water.
While camping and on the campsite the following rules and regulations will be enforced by marshals:
- No ball games
- No open fires, or fire pits (BBQs and camping stoves are allowed)
- Each tent must be pitched within its allocated pitch
- Cars must be parked in the camping car park or public car park, not in the campsite itself. Do not obstruct the emergency vehicle access
- Noise after midnight must be kept to an absolute minimum with no loud music, or raucous behaviour
- The site must be cleared by 1400 Sunday (12th July 2020)
- The camping ticket allows for only 1 nights camping from 0700 on Saturday 11th July through to 1400 Sunday 12th July
- Any problems should be reported to the Venue director on 07940 914180 or the Festival Driector on 07831235024 (these numbers will be
- Access to the campsite will be lit, however the site itself will be unlit, and campers are advised to carry torches at all times, and
move about the site at their own risk.
- By entering the campsite all campers are agreeing to the fact that they are camping at their own risk, and that the Festival can not be
held responsible for any accidents that take place on the campsite.
- First aid kits will be available for campers, at the Campsite entrance
- Fire extinguishers will be at the entrance to the campsite